- Narendra Modi to inaugurate Amrita Hospital, FaridabadThe 2,400-bed hospital will be India’s largest private sector hospital with 81 specialities, 64 operation theatres, smart ICUs with 534 critical care beds etc. This latest and most advanced physical medicine & rehabilitation center will also have a dedicated research block.
- The Power in You(th)Something that gives you the capacity to have the right thought, to say the right word, and to do the right thing at the right time. That is power,”
- The Guru never wants the disciple to remain a disciple.Surrender is nothing but giving up our likes and dislikes. That is when our heart opens. The Guru’s grace is always present, but we should grant ourselves our own grace.
- Amrita Hospitals to open India’s largest private medical institutionThe institution will have 534 critical care beds, the highest number in India. There will also be 64 modular operation theaters, the most advanced imaging services, a fully-automated robotic laboratory, high-precision radiation oncology, the most updated nuclear medicine etc
- The purpose of yoga is to bring out the full potentialAbsence of diseases, the ability to do physical work without feeling weak, having mental sharpness and emotional balance—only when all four of these are present can we say we are in good health.
- When objects creates desires, I close my eyesAmritavarshini’s incredible and insightful wisdom at such a young age is a testament to how easily the fundamental teachings of Santana Dharma can be absorbed and assimilated into life
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- The light of Amma’s Love in the shadow of ArunachalaThis universe keeps flowing, following its own rhythm, harmony and tune. Thus, human beings need to chart the path of their lives according to the tune and rhythm of nature.
- Amma won’t let you sleepGod is watching over you 365 days a year. Shivaratri is the one night wherein we are asked to sacrifice and watch over God, taking a vow of fasting and maintain vigil at night
- Holi, the Festival of Colours, Joy and RenewalHoli was Krishna and the gopi’s celebration of Love. This teasing, affectionate panorama of feeling and colour has been captured