- When objects creates desires, I close my eyesAmritavarshini’s incredible and insightful wisdom at such a young age is a testament to how easily the fundamental teachings of Santana Dharma can be absorbed and assimilated into life
- Vishu celebrates humankind’s relationship with natureA transformation should happen in man’s mind and ideology, in his perspective and actions. We should be able to live in harmony with the True Self, nature and God.
- 108 Female monastics perform Homa for world peaceIt is indeed a vast transformative power when people come together to make a resolve. Collective prayers are capable of bringing a paradigm shift over humankind.
- The whole of Vraj played tonight in AmritapuriAmma started throwing Colored powder all around. It was flying everywhere. Amma then took and shot streams through the air – water landing all over the place – to more shouts of joy.
- Saukhyam receives Niti Aayog’s Women Transforming India Awards 2021Amma started the Saukhyam Reusable Pads project in 2017, so that women and girls have a much better product for menstrual hygiene under the Amrita SeRVe program. Today the initiative […]
- Siva is my very nature1st March 2022, Shivaratri Celebrations – Amritapuri Excerpts from Amma’s Shivaratri Message India is a land of countless religious festivals and celebrations. These festivals and celebrations support the social life […]
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- The light of Amma’s Love in the shadow of ArunachalaThis universe keeps flowing, following its own rhythm, harmony and tune. Thus, human beings need to chart the path of their lives according to the tune and rhythm of nature.
- Amma won’t let you sleepGod is watching over you 365 days a year. Shivaratri is the one night wherein we are asked to sacrifice and watch over God, taking a vow of fasting and maintain vigil at night
- Holi, the Festival of Colours, Joy and RenewalHoli was Krishna and the gopi’s celebration of Love. This teasing, affectionate panorama of feeling and colour has been captured