- Time is the greatest wealth of a spiritual seeker23 July 2021, Amritapuri – Gurupurnima Celebrations Excerpts from Amma’s Gurupurnima Message Guru Purṇima shouldn’t just be an external ritual observance. It is a transformation that should happen within. Only […]
- Nature is showing us who’s bossAmma on the Coronavirus & the environment Children, in business, when the workers stop, the company incurs losses and eventually shuts down. However, if Nature stops working, the world itself […]
- Amma’s Nature care activitiesLook at the beauty of nature. Living harmoniously with nature will in itself bring happiness and contentment – Amma
- Research should benefit the common people9 April 2021, Amritapuri Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has announced a grant of ₹100 crores to set up 50 state-of-the-art New Discovery and Innovation Labs at its campuses across India. These […]
- Holding God above everything else in our lifeThe message of Vishu encompasses everything that is needed for living. It contains lessons of God-remembrance and devotion.
- Sivaratri leads us to bliss, oneness with God11 March, 2021 – Shivaratri celebrations, Amritpuri Excerpts from Amma’s message on Shivaratri Sivaratri is the night that gives us supreme auspiciousness. Sivaratri is a celebration that combines spiritual austerities, […]
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- Sri Rama – an excellent role model of Dharma and valuesDefeating adharma is not the foremost priority of avataras. Their primary goal is to nurture devotion in the hearts of humankind.
- Be near Amma, be like Hanuman19 April, Trissur, Kerala — Bharata yatra 2010 The day before the program in Trissur, Amma came to the roof of the Amrita Vidyalayam at around sunset. It wasn’t long […]
- The Life of Adi ShankaracharyaBrahman, Pure Consciousness, is the Absolute Reality. The world is unreal. This is the correct understanding of the Sastra is the thundering declaration of Vedanta
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020