Get your access for Amma’s programs- Satsang, Bhajan & Meditation – live webcast from Amritapuri on 17th Oct, Saturday 5-9 pm. Stay tuned.
- The sorrows of old ageMay the sorrows of old age melt in the light of youth’s love
- Never lose your inner strengthWe should maintain our faith, and we should never loosen our grip on the lotus feet of the divine.
- Karuna-virus can conquer the coronavirusThe fragrance of goodness travels equally in all directions.
- AmritaVarsham 67 – One World, One PrayerDear Brothers & Sisters in Amma, Amma has never been interested in celebrating her birthday. Regardless, for decades now, we, her children, have been meeting in Amritapuri to celebrate this […]
- The saving power of a kind wordEven if we don’t give anything material, a mere compassionate word may be enough.
- My devotee shall never perishBhagavan has taken the vow of protecting the devotee who completely depends on him
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat to his fill, at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a divine gesture worthy of our contemplation.
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020