- Bharat is the land that has taught the world the ultimate truthAmma graced the World Hindu Congress with her presence. The quadrennial event, brings together over 2400 delegates from more than 60 countries.
- Mentally challenged students redefine the essence of education and livingBeyond the talents displayed, what stood out most was the evident love and care the students had for each other. Their bond was a testament to the nurturing environment provided by their school and teachers.
- Embracing the Inner LightOnce that inner light ignites, even the hearing impaired can hear, the vision impaired can see. With this external lamp, you need to bring that light within.
- Historic and unique Gita Jnana Yajna concludesOne-year-long Bhagavad Gita Jnana Yaga (700 speakers in 10 languages, from 25 countries, age 8-84, 31 Sannyasis, 311 Brahmacharis, 160 Internationals, 32 kids) concluded
- An offering to Mother EarthThis diverse gathering saw participation from devotees representing all 28 states of India, as well as 69 other countries – a testament to the inclusivity and global reach of Amma’s teachings.
- KS Radhakrishnan honored with 2023 Amrita Keerti-PuraskaraK.S. Radhakrishnan honored with 2023 Amrita Keerti-Puraskara for his exceptional lifetime contributions to Vedic philosophy and culture.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- Fulfilling the Principle of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: Fostering Unity and HarmonyThis is a historic year in which India has received the opportunity to assume the presidency of the G20 nations. Diversity is not a drawback or limitation. It is an important opportunity.
- Amma to chair C20 of G20 summitThe C20 is its platform for civil society organizations to bring forth non-government and non-business voices to the G20 leaders.
- Be near Amma, be like Hanuman“If you are understanding the principle of the Guru, then the pain of separation from the Guru actually takes you to the Goal. If you are going forwards while understanding that Principle, then you won’t collapse.”