- When we renounce the heaviest burden of our ego, we will rise to the plane of ShivaLord Shiva is the supreme bliss and complete perfection of that ego-renunciation. Shivaratri is the knowledge 'I am that perfection'.
- Amma visits Rajbhavan9 Feb, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – Bharata Yatra 2020 Upon the invite of the Kerala Governor Arif Muhammad Khan, Amma visited his official residence Rajbhavan on her way back to Amritapuri … Read more
- We begin to grow when we give more than we takeWe receive what we give selflesslessly. We should see divinity in all living beings and love and serve them.
- If we all become fireflies, it becomes a great lightIt is not enough that we receive it. We also have to spread it and share with others.
- If we awaken divine qualities within, the path to immortality will be wide openThe villagers of Ettimadai and members of the Baduga communities danced for hours during darshan. The entire venue was filled with blissfully dancing devotees.
- Begin to consider the needs of others before our own“If we could only begin to consider needs of others before our own, we would be able to make earth a better place," Amma said during her visit to Chennai.
Lokah Samashta Sukhino Bhavanthu: She had lost Herself in the bhava of the song. Her cheeks became wet…