- Indian President Droupadi Murmu visits AmmaPresident Murmu had a private meeting with Amma for half an hour. Following the meeting, the President visited the Bhavatarini Temple.
- The significance of chanting Brahmarpanam before mealsIt is not only about expressing gratitude for the food we eat but also about recognizing the interconnectedness of all beings and elements involved in bringing that food to our plates
- Alan Ganoo meets AmmaMauritian Minister of Land Transport and Light Rail, Mr. Alan Ganoo, visited the Amritapuri Ashram and had a private meeting with Amma.
- Amritsar to Amritapuri with an invitation to Amritsar1 March 2023, Amritapur Giani Harpreet Singh, the spiritual leader of Sikhs worldwide and head of the Akal Takht at the Golden Temple in Amritsar, made a historic visit to […]
- Meeting of the oldest and the Divine: Swami Sivananda meets AmmaNot every day that we get to meet someone who has been on this earth for 127 years. Swami Sivananda’s visit was a moment of grace and a reminder that love and devotion know no age.
- Amma’s lesson on the importance of remembering mantraLet us all take this lesson to heart and continue to chant the mantra, pursuing the path of sadhana with devotion and determination.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- Interaction with the kids and a lesson in mindfulness6 Feb 2023, Amritapuri Ashram The daily evening bhajans at the Ashram are always filled with joy, laughter, love and peace. It is a time for the community to come […]
- Fulfilling the Principle of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: Fostering Unity and HarmonyThis is a historic year in which India has received the opportunity to assume the presidency of the G20 nations. Diversity is not a drawback or limitation. It is an important opportunity.
- Amma to chair C20 of G20 summitThe C20 is its platform for civil society organizations to bring forth non-government and non-business voices to the G20 leaders.