- Amritavarsham 7070th Birthday Celebrations of our beloved Amma. Join us in celebrating this momentous occasion and honouring the life and work of Amma, making this event a memorable and meaningful experience for all.
- Rosh HaShanah celebration with AmmaApples and honey were distributed as prasad, symbolizing hope for a sweet and prosperous new year ahead
- 50,000 seed balls airdropped in joint effort with Indian NavyAs long as we do not acknowledge this eternal unity between humankind and these natural forces, peace, happiness, and harmony will remain just a dream.
- Former Indian President Shri Ramnath Kovind revisits Amritapuri21 Aug 2023, Amritapuri Ashram In a momentous visit echoing sentiments of respect and spiritual connection, former Indian President Shri Ramnath Kovind returned to Amritapuri to seek the blessings of … Read more
- What is real prayer? A lesson from Ramayana monthThe test was simple but demanding: whoever could lift and string the mighty bow of Shiva, a gift to King Janaka, would win Sita’s hand in marriage.
- Amma hoists the flag, celebrating India’s 77th Independence DayLet’s always tread the path of Dharma. Let’s awaken the love for our nation.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- Fulfilling the Principle of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: Fostering Unity and HarmonyThis is a historic year in which India has received the opportunity to assume the presidency of the G20 nations. Diversity is not a drawback or limitation. It is an important opportunity.
- Amma to chair C20 of G20 summitThe C20 is its platform for civil society organizations to bring forth non-government and non-business voices to the G20 leaders.
- Be near Amma, be like Hanuman“If you are understanding the principle of the Guru, then the pain of separation from the Guru actually takes you to the Goal. If you are going forwards while understanding that Principle, then you won’t collapse.”