- Amrita Hospital joins hands with Government to begin COVID-19 vaccinationsThe District of Ernakulam, Kerala, and Amrita Hospital have formed a unique Public-Private Partnership (PPP) to vaccinate health care workers.
- Make a spring season blossom all around usDevelop the qualities of patience, mental strength and optimistic faith to help us face adverse situations. If we develop these qualities, we will automatically be able to bring changes in our external circumstances.
- Seek, and you will find. But our seeking is all externalWe are told to wake up to our own True Self, and to arise and use the strength and potential within us. It means to become strong and self-reliant.
- Tune to receive the signal of GraceEven if a devotee is physically close to the guru or has heard his teachings, unless that devotee’s heart is open, surrender and humility will not dawn.
- Faith, Effort & GraceSome people have faith but do not put in any effort. Some put in the effort but do not have the proper faith.
- Spirituality is Compassion in actionTrue spirituality is compassion in action – it begins and culminates in compassion. If we could transform compassion from a mere word into a path of action, we would be able to solve 90% of the world’s humanitarian problems.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat to his fill, at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a divine gesture worthy of our contemplation.
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020