Get your access for Amma’s programs, live from Amritapuri live webcast. 1st Aug 2020, 5.00 PM
- Guru’s intention is to destroy the egoGuru may not act according to the expectations and desires of the disciple. Desires and expectations arise from the ego. A true Master never nourishes the ego.
- Celebrate your failures as wellIf our mind is filled with the light of God’s love, all experiences -good and bad- will be able to bring us happiness. We will be able to celebrate not only our successes but also our failures.
- Truth & Secrets in LifeSome things that we know to be displeasing, we won’t say to a persons face.
- Things won’t work if we wait for others to change. Be The ChangeEven if they do not change, we should be willing to change
- It is in giving that we receivethe importance of employing a spiritual approach in checking global warming
- Earth, The Mother of all Mothersmake a resolve within the heart to make all possible efforts with self-confidence
Lokah Samashta Sukhino Bhavanthu: She had lost Herself in the bhava of the song. Her cheeks became wet…
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat to his fill, at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a divine gesture worthy of our contemplation.
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020