Amma’s programs, live from Amritapuri. Stay tuned for live webcast.
- Until the inner Guru awakens, one needs an external GuruEven though God and guru dwell within us, our mental state is unfit to imbibe that presence. At present we are extroverted; so, the inner guru has yet to awaken.
- You are in Amma’s heart, Amma is also in you5th July 2020 – Amritapuri – from Amma’s Guru Punima program Amma knows that many devotees are sad that they cannot be here today for Gurupurnima. We have to abide […]
- Yoga is a comprehensive way of life & dharmic valuesYoga keeps the body fit and mind still
- Wake up and move forward with cautionNever forget the lessons that Nature has taught us during these times
- The coronavirus is a wake-up callWe should try to see others’ pain as our own, see them as a part of ourselves, and establish a heart-connection with them.
- Pandemic is a warning from Nature to treat her with respect and to protect herIt is the duty of human beings to protect all living creatures, seeing Nature as our mother
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020
Lokah Samashta Sukhino Bhavanthu: She had lost Herself in the bhava of the song. Her cheeks became wet…
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat to his fill, at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a divine gesture worthy of our contemplation.