Courage is the primary thing. With courage, you can overcome anything. The antivirus that can kill this virus is courage. If you befriend धैर्य लक्ष्मी Dhairya Lakshmi, you will gain the strength to face and overcome anything.
Read Amma’s message on the Coronavirus
|Let us come together to light the lamp of hope, compassion and unity. |
Let us eliminate this poison with the panacea of right action and right thinking at the right time. Read more…
- Let us come together to light the lamp of hope, compassion and unityLet us eliminate this poison with the panacea of right action and right thinking at the right time.
- Woman of WorthMen may have more muscle power than women, but women have one muscle that make them more powerful than men. It is the muscle of the heart.
- ആശ്രമത്തിനെതിരെ പ്രചരിപ്പിക്കുന്ന വാർത്തകൾ സത്യസന്ധമല്ലകേന്ദ്ര സർക്കാരിന്റെ പുതിയ ഗൈഡ്ലൈൻ പ്രകാരം 28 ദിവസത്തിനു മുൻപ് നാട്ടിലെത്തിയ വിദേശികളെ രക്ത പരിശോധന നടത്തണമെന്ന് നിർദ്ദേശപ്രകാരം ആരോഗ്യവകുപ്പ്ന്റെ മേൽനോട്ടത്തിൽ ആളുകളെ വള്ളിക്കാവിൽ നിന്നു കൊണ്ടുവന്ന കരുനാഗപ്പള്ളി ആശുപത്രിയിൽ രക്തസാമ്പിൾ എടുക്കുക മാത്രമാണ് ചെയ്തിട്ടുള്ളത്
- Sannyas is a state of total renunciation beginning and ending in compassionEach moment should become filled with alertness, love and faith as the sannyasin strives to reach that goal. We need to develop awareness in each and every word, every look, every thought and every action.
- Pray sincerely and practice due diligence & caution against Coronavirus23 March 2020, Amritapuri Ashram A Message from Amma on the Coronavirus: Amma knows my children are all living in fear of Coronavirus. Amma is thinking of all of you and […]
- When we renounce the heaviest burden of our ego, we will rise to the plane of ShivaLord Shiva is the supreme bliss and complete perfection of that ego-renunciation. Shivaratri is the knowledge ‘I am that perfection’.
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020
Lokah Samashta Sukhino Bhavanthu: She had lost Herself in the bhava of the song. Her cheeks became wet…