- Interaction with the kids and a lesson in mindfulness6 Feb 2023, Amritapuri Ashram The daily evening bhajans at the Ashram are always filled with joy, laughter, love and peace. It is a time for the community to come […]
- Compassion and kindness can bring hope and joyAmma sponsored tubal-ligation reversal surgeries for six women who had lost their children in the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami. The families of these children came to see Amma and were allowed to have a photograph with her.
- Be grateful to this sacred land that has breastfed usWe must remember with gratitude the courage and determination of our ancestors, freedom fighters, jawans, and police officers to build this great country we call home.
- May our actions talk louder than our wordsAmma prays that this eminent venture brings transformation in human minds. May our actions talk louder than our words. May they create ripples of love, compassion, and respect in human hearts.
- Sanatan Wisdom book releasedSanatan Wisdom gives a basic essence of our scriptures that we are all divine beings and how to use this knowledge, for a joyful and fulfilled life.
- Do not allow ourselves to lose our self-confidenceThe self-confidence is like a booster rocket. One should not compare oneself with others and develop an inferiority complex. Even people who are considered to be very strong, in certain circumstances they, can lose their self-confidence.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- The origins of the festival of OnamIn ancient times, there was an extremely powerful king by the name of Mahabali; he ruled the three worlds. He was a righteous and generous king. King Mahabali’s one major […]
- Amma, the Love that Transforms: Atal Bihari VajpayeeInauguration of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences in 1998 Inaugural speech of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on the occasion Her Holiness Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, His Excellency […]
- Why an Ashram have to run hospitals?Message Amma gave in the souvenir during the inauguration of AIMS, Super specialty hospital in Kochi, Kerala in 1998. Darling children, Some of Amma’s children may doubt, “What need does […]