Get your access for Amma’s programs- Satsang, Bhajan & Meditation – live webcast from Amritapuri on 28 th Nov, Saturday 5-9 pm. Stay tuned.
- Spirituality is Compassion in actionTrue spirituality is compassion in action – it begins and culminates in compassion. If we could transform compassion from a mere word into a path of action, we would be able to solve 90% of the world’s humanitarian problems.
- From the Internet to the Inner-Net-We live in the age of the Internet. Wherever we go on the planet, we need to have the Internet. But, along with a connection to the Internet, we also […]
- University students need to understand the pulse of Indian villagesAll universities should send their students to impoverished rural villages or city slums for at least one or two months during their education. They would be able to see directly the issues and problems that the poor face.
- Convert everything unfavourable to favourableMany people will throw mud at us in the form of their words and actions. We should be able to shake our minds free from this dirt and convert them into stepping stones
- God as our Mother, DeviWhen a child senses danger, it will cry out to its mother. The mother will then come running to its rescue.
- Devi and evolution – the meaning of NavaratriRemember that God is the real doer and power behind our actions.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat to his fill, at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a divine gesture worthy of our contemplation.
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020