- Strategic lessons from MahabharataThe book identifies various strategies and divinations that lie latent in the Mahabharata and conveys them to the reader for further contemplation
- Amma to chair C20 of G20 summitThe C20 is its platform for civil society organizations to bring forth non-government and non-business voices to the G20 leaders.
- Let us all become the change we desire in the worldChildren, may your eyes melt with compassion. May your heads bow low with humility. May your hands be immersed in serving others. May your feet tread the path of dharma.
- May we all become the hands of God“With all the love that you have, this center came into existence. Now, without extinguishing that love, it is your dharma to sustain it and to take it forward. Its light must be beneficial to everyone.”
- Devi manifests as knowledge, love and all virtuesThis entire universe is but a play of that cosmic power. Hence, we should see the Mother of the Universe in everything and love and serve everyone equally, without prejudice.
- Offering Damayanthi Amma’s ashes to the oceanOne day after cremation, Damayanthi Amma’s ashes, were offered to the ocean.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- The origins of the festival of OnamIn ancient times, there was an extremely powerful king by the name of Mahabali; he ruled the three worlds. He was a righteous and generous king. King Mahabali’s one major […]
- Amma, the Love that Transforms: Atal Bihari VajpayeeInauguration of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences in 1998 Inaugural speech of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on the occasion Her Holiness Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, His Excellency […]
- Why an Ashram have to run hospitals?Message Amma gave in the souvenir during the inauguration of AIMS, Super specialty hospital in Kochi, Kerala in 1998. Darling children, Some of Amma’s children may doubt, “What need does […]