Amma now is in Amritapuri.
With the world continuing to struggle due to the coronavirus and the various social restrictions in place as safety precautions, Amma knows that her devotees around the world are feeling very sad because of not being able to see her in person. Even though Amma will not be able to conduct her normal tours this year, stay connected via live webcast from Amritapuri.
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020
“Like the spring travelling around the globe, Amma visits her devotees in their own cities and towns every year.”
- Sivaratri leads us to bliss, oneness with God11 March, 2021 – Shivaratri celebrations, Amritpuri Excerpts from Amma’s message on Shivaratri Sivaratri is the night that gives us supreme auspiciousness. Sivaratri is a celebration that combines spiritual austerities, […]
- Amrita Hospital joins hands with Government to begin COVID-19 vaccinationsThe District of Ernakulam, Kerala, and Amrita Hospital have formed a unique Public-Private Partnership (PPP) to vaccinate health care workers.
- Make a spring season blossom all around usDevelop the qualities of patience, mental strength and optimistic faith to help us face adverse situations. If we develop these qualities, we will automatically be able to bring changes in our external circumstances.
Interesting posts from archives
- Sannyas is a state of total renunciation beginning and ending in compassionEach moment should become filled with alertness, love and faith as the sannyasin strives to reach that goal. We need to develop awareness in each and every word, every look, every thought and every action.
- Install spiritual values to stop sexual exploitationParents need to be vigilant about their children’s online and offline lives. Foster a loving relationships with them so that they can feel secure enough to have open-hearted communication with the parents about their troubles.
- Vishukkani – Even in the midst of difficult times, happiness can be found15 April 2014, Amritapuri Excerpted from Amma’s message during the occasion of the Vishu Celebrations at Amritapuri Vishu is a festival that is deeply connected […]