Amma now is in Amritapuri.
With the world continuing to struggle due to the coronavirus and the various social restrictions in place as safety precautions, Amma knows that her devotees around the world are feeling very sad because of not being able to see her in person. Even though Amma will not be able to conduct her normal tours this year, stay connected via live webcast from Amritapuri.
Guru Purnima Celebrations: Live-streaming of Amma’s Meditation, Bhajans and Satsang – on Friday, 23rd Jul 2021 at 9:00 am IST from Amritapuri. Stay tuned… amrit.am/live
“Like the spring travelling around the globe, Amma visits her devotees in their own cities and towns every year.”
- Amrita Hospitals to open India’s largest private medical institutionThe institution will have 534 critical care beds, the highest number in India. There will also be 64 modular operation theaters, the most advanced imaging services, a fully-automated robotic laboratory, high-precision radiation oncology, the most updated nuclear medicine etc
- The purpose of yoga is to bring out the full potentialAbsence of diseases, the ability to do physical work without feeling weak, having mental sharpness and emotional balance—only when all four of these are present can we say we are in good health.
- When objects creates desires, I close my eyesAmritavarshini’s incredible and insightful wisdom at such a young age is a testament to how easily the fundamental teachings of Santana Dharma can be absorbed and assimilated into life
Interesting posts from archives
- The light of Amma’s Love in the shadow of ArunachalaThis universe keeps flowing, following its own rhythm, harmony and tune. Thus, human beings need to chart the path of their lives according to the tune and rhythm of nature.
- Amma won’t let you sleepGod is watching over you 365 days a year. Shivaratri is the one night wherein we are asked to sacrifice and watch over God, taking a vow of fasting and maintain vigil at night
- Holi, the Festival of Colours, Joy and RenewalHoli was Krishna and the gopi’s celebration of Love. This teasing, affectionate panorama of feeling and colour has been captured