Amma now is in Amritapuri Ashram.
“Like the spring travelling around the globe, Amma visits her devotees in their own cities and towns every year.”
- Interaction with the kids and a lesson in mindfulness6 Feb 2023, Amritapuri Ashram The daily evening bhajans at the Ashram are always filled with joy, laughter, love and peace. It is a time for the community to come […]
- Compassion and kindness can bring hope and joyAmma sponsored tubal-ligation reversal surgeries for six women who had lost their children in the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami. The families of these children came to see Amma and were allowed to have a photograph with her.
- Be grateful to this sacred land that has breastfed usWe must remember with gratitude the courage and determination of our ancestors, freedom fighters, jawans, and police officers to build this great country we call home.
Interesting posts from archives
- The origins of the festival of OnamIn ancient times, there was an extremely powerful king by the name of Mahabali; he ruled the three worlds. He was a righteous and generous […]
- Amma, the Love that Transforms: Atal Bihari VajpayeeInauguration of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences in 1998 Inaugural speech of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on the occasion Her Holiness […]
- Why an Ashram have to run hospitals?Message Amma gave in the souvenir during the inauguration of AIMS, Super specialty hospital in Kochi, Kerala in 1998. Darling children, Some of Amma’s children […]