Amma now is in Amritapuri.
With the world continuing to struggle due to the coronavirus and the various social restrictions in place as safety precautions, Amma knows that her devotees around the world are feeling very sad because of not being able to see her in person. Even though Amma will not be able to conduct her normal tours this year, stay connected via live webcast from Amritapuri.
Guru Purnima Celebrations: Live-streaming of Amma’s Meditation, Bhajans and Satsang – on Friday, 23rd Jul 2021 at 9:00 am IST from Amritapuri. Stay tuned… amrit.am/live
We are sorry to inform you that due to the extremely heightened restrictions specified to the Mata Amritanandamayi Math as preventative measures by the Health Department — including mandatory quarantines, daily health checks, and other protocols — currently, the Ashram cannot allow anyone to enter Amritapuri Ashram. This includes Indian nationals as well as foreign-passport-holders (including OCI-holders). This includes both day visits and overnight stays. This policy is irrespective of any amount of time the individual may have been within the nation of India.
With prayers and grace, this situation will change. Until then, please feel free to check for updates.
Mata Amritanandamayi Math
09 March 2020
“Like the spring travelling around the globe, Amma visits her devotees in their own cities and towns every year.”
- Time is the greatest wealth of a spiritual seeker23 July 2021, Amritapuri – Gurupurnima Celebrations Excerpts from Amma’s Gurupurnima Message Guru Purṇima shouldn’t just be an external ritual observance. It is a transformation that should happen within. Only […]
- Nature is showing us who’s bossAmma on the Coronavirus & the environment Children, in business, when the workers stop, the company incurs losses and eventually shuts down. However, if Nature stops working, the world itself […]
- Amma’s Nature care activitiesLook at the beauty of nature. Living harmoniously with nature will in itself bring happiness and contentment – Amma
Interesting posts from archives
- Sri Rama – an excellent role model of Dharma and valuesDefeating adharma is not the foremost priority of avataras. Their primary goal is to nurture devotion in the hearts of humankind.
- Be near Amma, be like Hanuman19 April, Trissur, Kerala — Bharata yatra 2010 The day before the program in Trissur, Amma came to the roof of the Amrita Vidyalayam at […]
- The Life of Adi ShankaracharyaBrahman, Pure Consciousness, is the Absolute Reality. The world is unreal. This is the correct understanding of the Sastra is the thundering declaration of Vedanta