22 September 2016, Amritapuri
On almost every darshan day in Amritapuri many students come to meet Amma. Today was no different but all of those that came today, came to share their joy with Amma for having won various awards.
The students won several competitions on a national level in a variety of disciplines. The first winners won the Amritopanyasa Pratiyogita, an English Essay writing competition in two categories: ‘On the subjects Cultivating Strength’ and ‘Vitality, The Infinite Potential of Women.’ The second batch of winners competed in the Amrita Chitranjali, Pencil drawing competition, expressing themselves on the topic ‘An unforgettable incident in your life’.
Other winners were victorious in a Bhagavad Gita chanting competition conducted across all Kerala Amrita Vidyalayam schools. The chapter selected for the competition was 7th, Jnanavijnana yoga.
The winners are as follows:
Amritopanyasa Pratiyogita – Category 1
1. Visalakshi. S Std. X of Amrita Vidyalayam, Chennai
2. A. Gopika. K.K Std. X of Amrita Vidyalayam, Kodungallur
B. Neha.M.Naijil Std. X of S.N.Vidya Bhavan, Chentrappini
3. Sravan.D.K Std. X of Amrita Vidyalayam, Davengere.
Amritopanyasa Pratiyogita – Category 2
1. Archana.R Std XII of Amrita Vidyalayam, Kannur
2. Hima.M Hari Std XII of Amrita Vidyalayam, Ernakulam
3. Akshay.C.P Std XI of Amrita Vidyalayam, Kuthuparamba
1. Aparna Anil Std VII of Amrita Vidyalayam, Koyilandy
2. Adisree. K Std VII of Sree Sankara Vidyapeetam, Mattannur
3. Nihal Babu, Std VII of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Sultan Bathery
Bhagavad Gita (Amrita Vidyalayam only)
1. Devika KN – Harippad
2. Sivani B Sajeev – Talassery
3. Sreechand Kollara – Trissur