Amma’s teachings on Spiritual practices
These are some random quotes of Amma on Sadhana, spiritual practice, and qualities we need as human beings especially for spiritual aspirants.
We can become divine or demonic. Cultivate the virtuous qualities within for the benefit of yourself and the world around.
- Maya doesn’t mean ‘non-existent’, it means ‘ever-changing’
- Spiritual practices set you free
- Spiritual investment will never go waste
- Amma on Lord Shiva
- Time loss is a loss forever
- Walking Meditation: See Where It Leads You
- Go beyond the mind
- Observance of customs, vows and rituals: Amma says
- Prayer: Tuning to God