Amma visited Los Angeles county as part of her USA 2003 Tour. A commendation was awarded to Amma by Susan Nissman on behalf of 10 million people of Los Angeles County phrasing “constituency is colorless and She makes no judgement in terms of healing, and Her good works”.
Morning programs was started with Meditation and followed by Amma’s Satsang where a large crowd attentively listened to it.
Famous master of the sarod, Ali Akbhar Khan, played for Amma during darshan.
- Darshan is over @Amritapuri 19 January 2020
- Amma started darshan @Amritapuri Ashram 19 January 2020
- Darshan is over @Amritapuri 18 January 2020
- AmritaSREE self-help group members from their 2 years profit build a house for the poorest member of their group in Alappuzha. In Amma's presence, Mamood cluster leaders Maya Devi and Karuna handed over the key of the house to Sheela Dwara at @Amritapuri today.pic.twitter.com/g4L3tghTrw 18 January 2020
- After Kozhikode, Amma to visit Tiruvananthapuram on Feb 7 & 8 as part of her #BharataYatra 2020 visit: http://amrit.am/20yatra 18 January 2020
- Amma concluded the evening bhajans with ' Nachē Tū Mamā Manamē '. With Ārati and Shānti mantras, bhajans are over. @Amritapuri 17 January 2020
- The scriptures are like a map which if you have learned well you can then drive with ease. You may learn yoga and meditation but Vedanta is the base. If a normal person is like a streetlight, a Tapasvi is like a transformer who generates power for an entire village. -#Ammapic.twitter.com/P14V0naN2v
- Spirituality it is like looking into a mirror. When looking into one you can see if there is some soot or blemishes on your face and then remove them. With spirituality, you will understand what is lacking in you or what is wrong in you and make an effort to correct yourself.pic.twitter.com/mg8iiKJG7k
- Pongal means ‘to overflow.’ The time when humankind’s love for nature and nature’s love for humankind overflow—that is Pongal. - #Amma #PongalOPongalpic.twitter.com/XX0RNCM86u
- Why? Because there is nothing other than God. May this Pongal Festival be an opportunity for you to instil this culture and God deeply within and spread it without. -Ammapic.twitter.com/zioEBfsVWQ
- “Matru-devo bhava, Pitr-devo bhava, acharya-devo bhava atithi-devo bhava—‘May you see your mother as God, your father as God, your teacher as God, your guests as God’—this is what Sanatana Dharma teaches us. Respect everything, worship everything.pic.twitter.com/RcC9CQbKTp