Amma’s annual visit to Dallas, Texas took place on the 27 and 28th of June. Thousands came to experience Amma’s darshan and to imbibe her spiritual wisdom. Among those who welcomed Amma were prolific artist, writer and social activist, Mary Ann Thompson- Frenk. Throughout the programs, devotees put on a number of cultural performances in honour of Amma. Amma’s youth group, Amrita Yuva Dharmadhara, brought saplings for Amma to bless as part of their reforestation project. One group of devotees performed original gospel music inspired by Amma and her life of compassionate service.
- Spiritual love is without limits or boundaries. Worldly love is superficial and fluctuating. #Amma
- Finding peace within, leads to outside peace. The inner and the outer efforts should go hand in hand. #Amma
- True love is that which helps us experience life and the lifeforce everywhere. #Ammapic.twitter.com/GUkLDyA2dy
- It is the conflict of the individual mind that manifests as war. When individuals change, the society will automatically change. #Amma
- Like the tree that has sprung up from a seed and produces fruit... the fruits that we enjoy now have come from our past actions. #Amma
- We have to outgrow our individuality in order to become universal. #Amma